He never asked for this…but here it is anyways.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution will be hitting the Wii U according to a listing on Amazon. Deus Ex: Human Revolution, developed by Eidos Montreal, was originally released on August 23, 2011 for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. It is now hitting Nintendo’s next generation console, the Wii U, in the name of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut, on May 7th. The Wii U version differs from the previous versions, due to improvements to the base game, additional content and the Wii U game pad support.
Amazon’s Product description describes it as;
• Ultimate Deus Ex: Human Revolution experience: take advantage of a multitude of improvements, features and additional content that bring this already critically-acclaimed adventure towhole new levels
• Tap into the Wii U’s GamePad true potential: Adam Jensen’s newest augmentation, the Neural Hub, offers an immersive and empowering experience, right at the tips of your fingers
• Absolute fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal
• Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming style
• Diverse customization: Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep, specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades
Eidos also designed a new box art for this edition of the game;